Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Paper Pretties Sketch Challenge 42



Isn't this a cool sketch? It's definitely a little different for me. I came across this sketch from Paper Pretties when I was "blurfing" - that is the most disgusting name for blog surfing I have ever heard - anyway, I thought I'd try my hand at it. The card measures 5x5. I used Very Vanilla as my card base. I layered some lovely patterned paper on top (I can't recall who makes this paper - I want to say DCVW, but I'm not certain). My hydrangea is by Anna Griffin for All Night Media. I used my S-U markers in various colours and randomly inked it up. The leaves used Certainly Celery and Mellow Moss. I used my nesties to cut out the oval and scallop oval. I layered that over the Pale Plum and Perfect Plum strips. I tied some organdy ribbon I bought at the dollar store over the Perfect Plum pane. I added some pewter brads, also from the dollar store around the scallop. I am super pleased how this turned out. Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment