Monday, March 2, 2009

A New Chapter...

Sorry I haven't been posting much over the last week - I got hit with the flu and spent a few days in bed trying to sleep my way through it! I'm up and about again, so I will get back to work now, coming up new creations to post for you all!

As a quick note to those of you who have gotten to know me through my work at local stamping and scrapbooking stores... Most of you will not be too surprised to learn that the store I have been working at recently has closed its doors. Although I am ready to pursue new challenges, I will be sad not to have the same daily contact with the customers I have grown to love.

You will always be able to keep up with me and reach me through this blog - there is a link to my email address if you click on my name on the top right sidebar. I am already busy at work designing local workshops with my blogging buddy, Donna and you will see announcements on this blog shortly with details of our upcoming events.

So. Some big changes for me personally this month - but I'm up for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment