Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SCS - Sketch Challenge #220


I wasn't going to play today but I just can't stay away! This is my submission for today's Sketch Challenge over at SCS. There were 5 panels behind the main image. I had this DSP in mind, but I wasn't sure I had enough of it. I'm down to one full sheet and a bunch of scraps. Lucky me - I had just enough paper that I thought coordinated enough to give it a go. I love Fifth Avenue Florals with this DSP. I went over my flowers with a blender pen and a little ink from the lid to give the flowers a little more depth. I love the Define Your Life stamp set so hauled it out this morning. I'm not sure how much stamping I'll get done today - my back is a wee bit sore after my physiotherapist put me through my paces yesterday. I swear he enjoys hurting me - he just laughs when I grunt in pain! Actually, he's great and he's helping, so that's the last of my complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment