Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SCS Colour Challenge 209 - Only a Week late!

Well, didn't I get a surprise when I went into SCS to post this card for today's sketch challenge. I started it early this morning, got busy with work, kids, physio, dinner, etc., then finished it off. It turns out this was LAST WEEK's colour challenge! I think Cathy and I even commented that we didn't like these colours! I think I'm losing my mind, and not slowly either! I guess my brains are on March break :) The really funny thing is that I had made a different card for this challenge earlier too!!! Oh well, I needed a card for my best friend's mom who just came out of the hospital today. My girlfriend flew to Nanaimo for the second time in a month to be with her mom. The shape of this card looks a little funny in the picutre, but it looks normal IRL. I used the SCS sketch #98. Oh, by the way, the colours for the challenge were Always Artichoke, Rose Red and Basic Black. I used Very Vanilla as my neutral colour. I used Soft Summer and Sincere Salutations stamp sets. Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment