Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ways to Use It #209, Sketch Challenge #199

Here is my submission for the Ways to Use it Challenge today to Go Green. We were to use anything we could reuse or recycle something or just to use the colour green. I was given a Scrapbook Calendar for Christmas from my boss (it was supposed to be a Secret Santa gift, but everyone told everyone else who the giver was - not fair - I held out but they figured it out by process of elimination). There was some background paper from yesterday and this cute leprecon (is that how you spell it?) and the sentiment with it from today. I just trimmed it out and mounted it using an old sketch challenge. There is no stamping on this card. I used green self-adhesive rhinestones on the right side. The quality of the photo isn't great - sorry 'bout that. Thanks for taking a look.

1 comment: