Friday, February 13, 2009

Cuttlebug baby buggy

Over the past couple of months, I have been trying to catch up on some SCS Sketch Challenges. This one was SC32. A bunch of ladies at work (5 of them - Yikes!) are ready to have babies, so I thought I'd get ahead of the game in the event one of them has a boy. I recently received Parisian Breeze Specialty paper which is absolutely amazing! It was a beautiful texture and is so thick, it's gorgeous. Can you tell I love it? It's definitely worth a couple of extra dollars. I used blender pens with baja breeze and chocolate chip ink on the raised image. I finished the card with S-U buttons and 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon. The sentiment inside comes from the Best Yet (retired) S-U set and says "a little something for a little someone". I really hope that one of these gals has a boy!



Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment