Sunday, February 22, 2009

SFYTT - I {heart} stamping!



I found another sketch blog that I'm planning to follow. This one is from www.iheart2stamp.com. I especially love participating in sketch challenges because I have such a hard time with layouts. This takes all of the frustrated thinking out of the craft I love, so I am a happy camper! This card has no stamping on it - something I rarely ever manage. The sentiment is from the S-U Laughter and Love rub-on package. That is something else I rarely use, but I'm going to try that a little more. Anyway, I'm fairly pleased with the way this turned out - it's a little different for me. I used Basic Gray, Whisper White and Baja Breeze card stock. I also used the Urban Garden DSP for my main image and the panel behind it. I used the Dots cuttlebug folder on the white panel. The only other tool used was my Nesties for ovals. I am pretty sure that if I didn't need to sleep, I'd be making cards all night long!

Donna

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Love those colors! Thanks so much for playing!!! Hugs-Jd

    ReplyDelete