Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kristina Werner's Colour Challenge #41




Alright, here is my submission for K. Werner's Colour Inspiration Challenge #41. I've seen a bunch of these accordian flowers on SCS and thought I'd try my hand at it too. Of course, I didn't read the instructions in the SAB catalogue for about 15 minutes, so I tried to do this a few different ways before I finally broke down and read it. The colour challenge required us to use Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black and Basic Gray. I used a large white half pearl from the Pretties Kit and my sentiment came from the Define Your Life set. A little Riding Hood Red ribbon and voila, my card is done!

Donna

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty flower, it makes a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Donna...you were a busy stamper today! All the cards are so pretty and they're all so different too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete