Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Little Houses!

It happens that Donna and I live in a neighbourhood where we are blessed with wonderful neighbours who have become one big extended family. We walk freely into each other's homes, can always find someone to share a bottle of wine, a hockey game, or a DVD; and at dinner time, we feed whoever happens to be in the building at the time without (much) complaint! Our neighbourhood isn't fancy. It doesn't aspire to be too much more than it is right now and we like it like that. It's how Donna and I met, along with several other terrific families and we are grateful every day for our cluster of "happy little houses."


So when I saw this stamp from Eat Cake Graphics, I just had to have it! I couldn't wait to ink it up, colour it with my Copic Markers and make this sunny little card to say, "Thanks - I wouldn't want to share this street with anybody else!"

Oh... and it just so happens to work right into this week's colour challenge on Split Coast Stampers!

No comments:

Post a Comment