Friday, February 20, 2009

LSC 208, SC161 - Big Flower accent


I was just playing around last night catching up on a few challenges on SCS and I came up with this card for Sketch Challenge 161. It also works for the Limited Supply Challenge #208 to use green. The challenge also suggests we limit the layers and embellishments. Aside from layering my flower, I think I did ok (considering I made the card before the challenge was posted). I used Very Vanilla and Always Artichoke from S-U. The patterned paper and brown layer is non S-U. I also used some flowers that I've had hanging around the craft room forever. I finished the flower layer off with a half vanilla pearl from the Pretties Kit. I'm finally using more of these great embellishments. I always end up keeping these (pricey) embellishments, but they are lovely so I'm making a committment to use more of them.
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment