Sunday, February 22, 2009

SC105 - Riley on the Road


I was playing around last night after coming back from a hockey game and I pulled out this stamp I recently bought. Now, you know I'm a S-U demo, but I do occasionally "cheat" and use other stamps and other products. I hope to eventually catch up with all of the sketch challenges on SCS, so this my submission for SC105. I love these Riley stamps from Hanna Stamps. They are totally adorable. I see lots of use out of these (I only have two, so far), because my oldest son's nickname is "Moose". The patterned paper is from a scrapbook bundle from American Traditional Designs called "Road Trip". I thought it would be perfect to give Riley something to drive on. I stamped him with Timber Brown Stazon and used various inks with my aquapainter. I really like how this turned out. I used the "hello" part of "just saying hello" sentiment from SavvyStamps. I punched it using the tab punch. I used my Nestabilities to cut the circles. Brushed silver brads were the final touch.
Well, I'm off to another hockey game so I hope to play a little later for the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS. See ya!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment