Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Need Help with a Sentiment!

I love, love, love these images from Eat Cake Graphics! I had a ball creating this magical garden scene, complete with flying hippo. I purchased this little girl because I could imagine so many great expressions coming out of her mouth....but now I can't think of any! So please, help a fellow card maker out - leave me a comment with your funniest ideas for what she might be saying because I want to make lots and lots of cards with her!

The card itself was quite simple - just lots of colouring with watercolour pencils and some blending with a blender pen. I finished the card off with lots of stickles 'cuz it's a magic garden!

4 comments:

  1. Love everthing about this card Cathy.....Cute cute cute! Janet S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cathy, how about "Yeah Spring!", or Wow! or "Look, it's Super Hippo"!

    Great card!

    Sareeta G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just thought of another one, "You're amazing!" (the Hero Arts version).

    Ciao bella,

    Sareeta G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! What about..what do you mean, hippos can't fly?
    Vina

    ReplyDelete