Tuesday, April 7, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You - Spring Theme



Here is my submission for the 2 Sketches 4 You challenge this week. I really like these soft colours and guess what? I got to use more of Baba's buttons! She would be so proud of me for reusing something that she had collected for years! There are literally hundreds of various buttons and I'm going to try to add some here and there to my cards. The stamp comes from A Flower for All Seasons. I acquired this set at a Mega Meeting for the AmazinkCanadians group I belong to in South Western Ontario. I wouldn't have purchased this set myself, but I have used it quite a bit. The sentiment was from an S-U rub-on package. I used celery ribbon that came from the Sale-A-Bration ribbon bundle. I layered a few prima flowers on as well. Thanks for taking a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment