Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Corrosive Challenge #6


This is my submission for Janet's Corrosive Challenge #6 - to make a card that had a Spring/Easter theme. I thought I'd use flowers as I don't have any in my garden yet but they scream spring to me. The sentiment was a rub-on. I used one of Baba's buttons (you'll see that a lot over the next little bit -I'm on a roll with them). I coloured the flowers in with markers. I added a couple of brads in the corners. A pretty simple card, but good for almost any occasion.

By the way, Cathy's computer is "on the blink" (as my Baba used to say). She wanted me to let you know that she hasn't forgotten about all of you (or me). She mentioned she has lost a little of her mojo, but I'm sure she will get her creative streak back very soon and Brian will be able to fix her computer (he is the go-to guy after all).

2 comments:

  1. Hi, nice card I really like it. I might get into crafting looking interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card:) thanks for playing along this week:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete