Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Color Dare 10, SC222


Two, two, two for the price of one! As usual, I'm combining two challenges. This time, I'm combining the SCS Sketch Challenge 222 with Color Dare 10 to use Tangerine Tango, Taken with Teal and Kiwi Kiss. I stamped this Bella image yesterday but didn't colour it yet. When I saw the Sketch Challenge and the Color Challenge, I knew exactly what to do. This came together pretty easy and I'm happy with it. I added a few sticky jewels in a light kiwi colour to both sides of the main image. I gotta get to work, so have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. This is just so cute! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love the colored image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out great! I love these colors for this happy-go-lucky image! Very fun combo card!

    ReplyDelete