Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SC193 - Glad we're friends

I was just catching up on a couple of older sketch challenges on SCS. This is my submission for challenge #193:

I realized I've been using this stamp a lot lately, but it is so lovely and can really be used for any occasion. My card base is Whisper White and I layered some DSP over that. I cut a strip of Chocolate Chip for the left side panel. My three horizontal panels are Kiwi Kiss and I've wrapped some Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon around them. I coloured the flower with Blender Pens using Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red & Kiwi Kiss inks. I layered that on a Pink Pirouette panel. I used the Best Yet set for my sentiment and punched it out with a 1 3/8" circle punch. I layered that with Chocolate Chip scallop circle punch. I finished the card off with a few dew drops. A pretty simple card, but it took me forever!

1 comment: