Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Prairie Paper and Ink Sketch Challenge #56


Happy Easter! This is a new challenge for me this week. I made this card for my boys to give to their Auntie Sharon for her birthday on Tuesday. I'll make another card for her using a different sketch challenge that I'll make and post later today. I stamped the cupcake from Crazy for Cupcakes in Black Stazon on watercolour paper. I paper pieced the cupcake wrapper with some DSP and coloured the icing with chocolate chip ink using an aqua painter. The candle was watercoloured with YoYo Yello and Regal Rose. I layered the main image with Chocolate Chip and rounded the corners on both panels. I added stickles for a little bling (after the card was put together). I used Gina K. 120 lb. card stock as my card base. I layered a Regal Rose panel that I ran through the Birthday Cuttlebug folder. I added some S-U DSP and wrapped Regal Rose 5/8" ribbon around the card. I added a few buttons. Thanks for having a look.



No comments:

Post a Comment