Monday, April 13, 2009

SCS - Sketch Challenge #199

Here is the birthday card I'll give my sister tomorrow. I think this Golden Oldies set from Stampin' Up is so adorable! I am sure I'll get lots of use out of it. I used an old sketch challenge from SCS for my layout. I stamped the old lady (sorry Sharon!) on watercolour paper with Black Stazon. I used aquapainters and various inks (bashful blue, baja blue, kiwi kiss, gray, brown, blush) to colour her. I layered her on Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss panels. I added flower photo corners on two sides. The card base is Whisper White and I layered a flower patterned paper on Baja Breeze to the left side of the card. The sentiment is from Verses Rubber Stamps and is called "Old". I layerd that on Baja Breeze. The lady is popped up with dimensionals. Thanks for having a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment