Monday, April 13, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 82

What a fantastic layout!

As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew I wanted to use this DSP from Stampin' Up. It matches perfectly with the Dreams du Jour stamp set, and the Love You stamp was the right size for the square image. I toyed around with how I was going to layer it, but wanted to give it a little punch with black. I coloured the flower with Blender Pens using Baja Breeze ink. I cut out the square and mounted it on Baja Breeze and Basic Black. The square panel behing it is Whisper White and Baja Breeze. The card base is Baja Breeze too. I used the Eyelet Border punch on both layers. I used the sentiment from the Always set and punched it with the large oval punch. I sponged around it with Baja Breeze and used another layer in Black to tie in the black again. I used the beautiful Whisper White Satin ribbon to finish it off. Thanks for having a look.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! This set is perfect for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Donna! Nice choice of colors and stamps! That black is perfect to offset your stamp image and your sentiment. I love how you offset the black on the sentiment. Note to self...try that sometime:))) Very nice take on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... I love this paper.. gorgeous card... wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauiful card! love the paper and the sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete