Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Cat's Pajamas (TCP) Inspiration Challenge, Weekend Sketch Challenge #74






Another two for one deal! Ya gotta LOVE that! I know I do - there are so many different challenges out there. I'm feeling a little OCD coming on to try to get to as many of these as possible! I could easily spend ALL day and night surfing blogs, looking at galleries and making cards. I know I'm not alone out there! I decided to put together last week's Weekend Sketch Challenge #74 with Tuesday's The Cat's Pajamas Inspiration Challenge. I've had this horrible patterned paper for a few years (it came in a package with other horrible paper!) but I just knew one day it would come in handy for something. Ha! I was right - it fit great for the inspiration piece. My card base is Baja Breeze. Am I getting tired of this colour yet? NO! I layered by patterned paper with Basic Black and used my new Oval All stamp set with the coordinating oval scallop punch. I wanted another layer so pulled out my nesties for another scallop layer. I doodled on the Kiwi Kis scallop layer for a little more visual interest.

Ok, now I want you amazing stampers out there to try the Chicks' Inspirtion Challenge!

2 comments:

  1. I love both cards, but the one with the "horrible paper" is my fav! :0) You're right - it is just perfect for this challenge. I have the same problem as you with blurfing (blog surfing)and feeling like you want to try everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!! I love both cards you created - beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete