Monday, April 13, 2009

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #63

Cathy is right - I have been blurfing a lot lately! I really love doing the Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge and this is my second attempt at this one. I didn't like my first try at all, so am not going to post it. I think I did a better job with this one:
I haven't used this beautiful pear from Stampers' Anonymous for a long time. I decided to pull out my pastels too, which have also been collecting dust. I stamped the pear in Versamark and rubbed various colours of pastels over it. I sponged So Saffron around the edges. I added a the "hello" sentiment. I layered it with Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip panels. My card base is also Chocolate Chip and I used a Kiwi patterned paper over that. I wrapped some chocolate satin ribbon over a Saffron panel. I added a flower from the Flower Fusion kit and used a polka dot brad from the Dollar store.

No comments:

Post a Comment