Monday, March 9, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You - Laura's Sketch 21



I wanted to get to both Sketch Challenges today (Mojo Monday and 2 Sketches 4 You) - I did it! This is the best form of stress relief I know (as long as I don't struggle picking the stamps or paper to use)! You are all probably sick of seeing me use the same Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Series Paper, but I just can't get enough of this stuff. I am certain I will stock up on these papers as well as the Baja Breeze card stock and ribbon. I used Gina K. 120 lb. white card stock as my base & Chocolate Chip as my panel behind the designer paper. I've had this sentiment stamp from Kolette Hall for a couple of years, but I've never used it. I usually sell anything I haven't used in a year or two (check out my stamp sets and re-inkers for sale in a recent post), but I really like this one. I know who I'm going to mail this card to tomorrow. I added brads around the circle as per the sketch and felt flowers from the Flower Fusion kit. I added a dollar store patterned brad in the centre. Thanks for taking a peek! Here's the sketch this card was based on:







No comments:

Post a Comment