Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge 2 and 2 Sketches 4 You Sketch Challenge

Two challenges in one!





This is my submission for Dawn McVey's Week 2 Color Challenge as well a 2 Sketches 4 You sketch challenge this week.The patterned paper fit so nicely with the colour challenge that I wanted that to be my focus. For embellishments, I used a giant brad with a cute flower pattern (dollar store) as well as one of my Baba (grandmother)'s buttons. She saved EVERYTHING because she lived through the depression. I "inherited" these buttons from her and use them occasionally. If I ever want to use them up, I'd better put them on every card I make from now to eternity! She was a great lady and I miss her dearly.

Ok, now that I've uploaded another card, I really have to get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment