Thursday, March 12, 2009

Billybootabella, SCS sketch challenge # 96

Cathy and I decided to trek up to Thornhill to the Stamping Bella store. They have everything there! I decided on purchasing billybootabella and sweetybellas. I made this card for a colleague who is a little under the weather. I thought the sentiment (Hero Arts) said "be kind to you" and not "be kind be you". Oh well, I'll write something appropriate inside! I used the SCS sketch #96 for my layout (love those challenges). I paper-pieced the Bella Rose DSP (see what I did there? Clever, huh?) on the umbrella and her top. I watercoloured the rest and made her poncho pink pirouette as well as her boots. Her skirt is riding hood red. I used the build-a-brad kit with the DSP and used earth elements ruby red brads as well. I'm sure my Bella collection will grow with time! Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment