Monday, March 30, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 80


I have to say, I do like starting my day off making a card, especially if it is for Mojo Monday! I'm trying to decide (still) if I like this stamp set or not (Best Kind of Friend). I think I do, but I don't often reach for it when I am making cards. I guess it was needing a little love today so why not? This is a great layout. The flowers are just starting to peek out in the garden, so I had that in my head too. I used Gina K. 120 lb. card stock for my card bae. The patterned paper is S-U (of course!). I used versa mark, then Riding Hood Red and clear embossed the flower pot. I used Regal Rose, Ruby Red and Old Olive to colour the flowers. Kiwi satin ribbon and a few rhinestones from the dollar store along with a couple of punches and c'est fini. Have a terrific day everybody!

14 comments:

  1. Very cute card!!! I love these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whether you like it or not you really made it look good-fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card - it all comes together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Bella Rose paper and how your combined them - beautiful card! tfs:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely. Beautiful papers and colors. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - you certainly know how to use this stamp set to great effect even if you don't like it!!! I do like the overall simplicity of it (and I went for a lot of white as a background and red for borders too)
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Well I think you should like that stamp set- it works well for you! Great layers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful.hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great color combination. I love the classic look of the white background. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really fun bling and ribbon! Great job on the mojo sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card... love the colors...HUGS..SK :)

    ReplyDelete