Friday, March 6, 2009

Hostess Picture frame gift

So, I wanted to give the hostess of a recent workshop something a little special. At a Mega Meeting I attended in January, there was a demo who showed us a few picture frames made using the Long Board Chipboard and the Top Note die for the Big Shot. I decided to do something similar and used the Bella Bleu DSP that I just received. Since the hostess is getting married this year, I wanted to make something that would show off a wedding photo as well as the embellishments. The LOVE letters were stamped with the retired Headline Alphabets set using Silver Encore ink. Cathy and I embellished them with pearls from the Pretties Kit, silver eyelets, some clear beads and silver brads. We adhered them on with dimensionals onto ribbon (I hate to admit this was purchased at the Dollar store). I edged the chipboard with Brilliance Starlite Silver pigment ink. We were pretty happy with the way this turned out.

1 comment: