Monday, March 16, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 78




What an intresting sketch! This is definitely not one I would ever come up with myself. It's neat that the girls at Mojo Monday have great sketch ideas. My submission uses all Stampin' Up! products. The card base is Whisper White. I added a Kraft panel on top of that and then coordinating Parisian Breeze designer papers. The sentiment is from the Laughter & Love rub-on package. I added Organza Ribbon and embellishments from the Pretties Kit. Thanks for having a look!

10 comments:

  1. Oh Donna - that is a beautifully elegant card! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty great combo of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a beautiful card, just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love that beaded hat pin. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what an elegant card. LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the soft colors and pearl. Very pretty card.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is beautiful! So nice with and elegant with a victorian-y feel to it! I love that hat pin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous and the pin is such a perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card. I love that paper, I am waiting for my shipment which includes that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the hat pin! I never think to use them! This is really a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete