Thursday, March 19, 2009

K Werner Color Challenge 46

I did it, I did it! I finally got to a challenge before Donna! Ummm. Not that it's a competition or anything.! ( I win, I win, I win)...

Here is my seriously silly card:

Get it? With a chihauhau on top? See - I put a chihauhau on top of the cupcake....

Sorry - the lighting isn't the best in this photo, but the background paper from Pink Paislee has all the colours from the swatch (except black) and I thought it was kind of fun and festive. The banner and the cupcake were cut using my QK Silhouette. I added some pink and blue details to the banner with souffle pens.

The dogs are from Stamping Bella and they really deserved better than this, but I was in a silly mood. They are coloured with copics, cut apart and arranged around (and on top) of the cupcake!

O.K. Fun's over now. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along...

2 comments: