Monday, March 2, 2009

Mojo Monday 76




This is my submission for today's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge and contest. I'm loving these layouts and I really have fun stretching my imagination (the little I have) with these challenges. I used Gina K. 120 lb. paper - this holds up so well - as well as Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper (Bella Rose). My main image is from the new catalogue & it's called Thoughts and Prayers. I will be making another sympathy card later today using this set for my husband's aunt's family. His aunt passed away last Friday. It's so sad to see family members leave us. We've had a lot of that this year and it's pretty depressing. I'm so thankful for my family, friends and neighbours. The sentiment comes from the All Holidays set, which has so many uses. I finished the card off with some prima flowers I've had for ages as well as retired S-U organdy white ribbon and used the Mat Pak to add little element by the sentiment.


15 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love the little prima accents. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Your blossom turned out perfectly and I love the ribbon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just simply gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very pretty, I luv this stamp and how you sponged the edges...very nice....so glad you played mojo Monday! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card,just simply gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how soft and sweet;) So Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh.. I have that stamp set, and love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! So many different elements and they work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find this card to be so inspiring, you did an amazing job with all the elements involved! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  10. The flowers are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the flowers with the shinny brads and the ribbon choice. Fun stuff!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete