Saturday, March 14, 2009

WSC72 - Birthday Wishes for Laura




This is my submission for the Weekend Sketch Challenge on Beate's blog. It's our friend and neighbour Laura's birthday and I'll give this to her. I think my paper flowers overpower the card a little, but I do like these colours together. I like the layout too - I can see using this quite a bit. My colours are So Saffron and Riding Hood Red with Vanilla as my stamped image panel. Cathy and I purchased these little dew drops at Stamping Bella the other day so I thought I'd use them too! I just love S-U's DSP this year. They have really prettied them up. I used the Best Kind of Friend stamp set and used versamark and Riding Hood Red ink and embossed the pot. I popped it up to add a little dimension. The card measures 5" x 5". Thanks for having a look!

1 comment: