Tuesday, March 31, 2009

OCC Colour Challenge

It's getting late, but I wasn't ready for bed, so I was looking through some of the blogs I have listed as "favourites" on my computer. I had forgotten about Our Creative Corner's colour challenge, so thought I'd give it a whirl. The colours this week are More Mustard, Bashful Blue and Not Quite Navy. I stamped Rubberbootabella with Black Stazon on watercolour paper and paper pieced the umbrella with S-U SAB DSP. I coloured her boots with Not Quite Navy, her skirt with Bashful Blue and her top with More Mustard. I used Blush Blossom on her skin and Close to Cocoa for her hair. I added a few self-sticking rhinestones and added the sentiment on the bottom. A pretty quick and easy card for 11:15 p.m. Gotta go get some ZZZZZ's.

No comments:

Post a Comment