Friday, March 27, 2009

Kristina Werner Colour Inspiration #47


As I often do, I combined challenges - it makes me feel like I've accomplished something major (I know, it's a little thing, but it helps me get through the day!). This time, I put together Kristina's Colour Inspiration Challenge from yesterday with the SCS Sketch Challenge #221. I had the chicks image from A Little Birdie Told Me on my craft table for about 2 months! Actually, I have about 10 of them sitting there because I was going to use them for a swap, but never did. This one was already coloured too - I only added grass under their little toes (do chicks have toes?). My card measures 5" x 5". The base is Gina K. 120 lb. card stock. I added panels using DSP. The "It's your birthday" sentiment comes from Gina K. too. I used a nestie punch to frame it and I finished it off with some Tangerine grosgrain that I've had forever and some orange brads. TGIF!

3 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE LAYOUT!!!!!! Just different enough to make that water color stand out nicely! ~Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun! Loving all of the bling. Fabulous job on the color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete