Sunday, March 22, 2009

WSC73 - Easter Wishes

Here's my version of the Weekend Sketch Challenge (see sketch below in Cathy's post).

I don't often participte in the Weekend Sketch Challenge but I was in a bit of a stamping groove (at least I thought so), so I pulled out an Easter set (An Egg-cellent Easter) and used the egg. I used various ink and a blender pen to colour the egg in Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie and Regal Rose. I coloured the dots in with a Chocolate Chip marker. I used my square scallop punch with Pumpkin Pie to layer the images. The layer behind the scallops is Chocolate Chip and my card base is Pretty in Pink. The ribbon is from Fancy Pants. My sentiment is from the All Holidays set. A pretty basic card, but it's finished! Thanks for taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment