Friday, March 6, 2009

Workshop card - lovin' it!

I made this card for a workshop the other night. I absolutely love the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. I stamped the biggest flower with Kiwi Kiss slightly off the top right-hand corner of the Whisper White paper. I cut out one of the other flowers and used my blender pens to add some baja breeze and kiwi kiss colour to some of the petals and the centre of the flower. I cut this out and added it with dimensionals to the Kiwi Kiss panel. I got this idea from the Idea Book & Catalogue (page 9). I cut some Urban Garden DSP & added it to the bottom of the page. I also cut a strip of Kiwi Kiss and stamped the sentiment from the set on it in Basic Black. I used the Horizontal slot punch and fed some baja breeze grosgrain ribbon through it. I used some dimensionals on the whole panel before adhering it to the Baja Breeze card base. I REALLY liked how this card turned out. I might make a bunch of these for card sets that I'll give to family & friends as gifts. I guess I should stock up on these awesome papers before they retire!

No comments:

Post a Comment